tirsdag 6. september 2016

Maja Design Mood Board for September


Hi there! I am back with my creation for the Maja Design Mood Board for September. I have made a frame. Which I have decorated.


The leaves are made with a die from the DooHickey box vol 11. I have cut them out from a Maja Design pattern paper. All papers used are from the collection called Enjoying Outdoors.





The cute image I have used is called Resting Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 16. I have coloured her with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers.


Here a closeup of the gorgeous image :)


The sentiment is from Stempelglede.





I hope you will let yourself be inspired by the Mood Board,
and partisipate!
To read and see more please visit the Maja Design blog.
You can also see my frame in my Magnolia blog.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs, Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Guri sa...

Ei nydeleg ramme! Og velkommen som følger av bloggen min :)

Patty O'Malley sa...

This is so pretty, Camilla!

i bloggliste sa...

Så lekkert!