mandag 22. august 2016

Mood Board at Maja Design for August, with an image from Stempelglede!



Hi! Here is my card for the Mood Board at Maja Design for August. I have used the gorgeous papers from the Summertime collection, which you can win in my blog this month.


The beautiful stamp I have coloured is from Stempeglede. It is from the collection called Vintage Garden. I have coloured it with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. Under I have some detail photos for you :)




The texts are from the stamp collection: En liten hilsen (Stempelglede).


Doilies and laces are from LLC. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs from Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Sindra sa...

WOW! Vilket underbart vackert kort med så fina dekorationer och detaljer! Gillar det jättemycket!
Kram

Juls sa...

So so very stunning xx

Guida Machado sa...

So beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Guida

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

It's lovely.
Hugs Miranda